MULTI-MEDIA – COMMUNICATIONS – PUBLIC RELATIONS
Experienced Sports Broadcaster, Journalist, Producer, PR, Media Relations, Sales, Marketing, and Communications professional. Excels at developing, implementing and executing media, sales and marketing strategies and initiatives. Superb communication and presentation skills. Energetic, creative, self-sufficient, and determined, with a strong work ethic. Adept at transforming capabilities into viable business solutions. Analytical and discerning with a big-picture focus.
AP Style Copywriter/Editor
Sales & Marketing
Talented Public Speaker
FREELANCE BROADCAST TALENT, Denver, Dallas & Las Vegas (1994 to Present)
• Lead Play-by-Play and Color Analyst for NBA TV, NBA Digital, NBA Summer League, NBA D-League.
• Play-by-Play voice for Orange and Blue 760, ISPN/CET Sports Denver, KEPN ESPN Radio, The Mountain West Conference, University of Denver Lacrosse, Mile High Grizzlies Football, Nevada Sports Network, Metro Sports Communications, Marcus Cable Sports, and the Texas State Network.
• Denver correspondent for Sporting News Radio, ESPN Radio, and Fox Sports Radio covering pro and college sports in Dallas and Denver.
• Studio host of University of Denver Hockey TV, UNT Football Mean Green Radio Network, and Comcast Fan On Demand.
• Assistant Producer at KDFW Fox 4 and KTVT CBS 11 in Dallas/Fort Worth market.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, SaSo Pepper Co, Denver, CO (2012 to Present)
RADIO PERSONALITY, Denver, Dallas & Las Vegas (1994 to 2011)
• 105.5 ESPN Radio Denver, CO
• 104.3 The Fan/ESPN 1600 Denver, CO
• SportsFan Radio Network Las Vegas, NV
• 1310 The Ticket Dallas, TX
• Prime Sports Radio Dallas, TX
• 88.1 KNTU Denton, TX
• Denversportsradio.com Denver, CO
DIRECTOR OF BROADCASTING & MEDIA RELATIONS, Broomfield Sports, Broomfield, CO (2006 to 2009)
SPORTS SUPERVISOR, Town of Parker, CO (2013 to 2016)
INSTRUCTOR, Colorado Media School, Lakewood, CO (2017 to Present
Bachelor of Arts: Radio/TV/Film, University of North Texas - Denton, TX
• Lymphoma survivor in remission since April 2009.
• Event host and emcee for American Cancer Society Taste of Hope and Hope Invitational Golf Tournament raising over $1.4 million for cancer programs.
• Emcee for Colorado High School Activities Association Championship Saturday Press Conference
• Contributor to travelhappymom.com.
• Contributor to LOCKED ON NUGGETS Podcast and denverstiffs.com.
• Real estate rental property manager.
• Avid sports fan and former competitive turned recreational athlete.
• 9 Handicap Golfer.